What are you reading Wednesday – 5/20/15
What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Its A Reading Thing. To participate, pull out your current book and answer these questions. If you have a blog, feel free to leave a link to your post so others can visit. If you don’t have a blog, you can leave your answers in the comments below.
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share one complete sentence.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
My Answers this week:
1. Same as last week!! I had just started Eden at the Edge of Midnight by John Kerry when I posted last Wednesday, and haven’t quite finished yet.
2. So that I’m not completely repeating myself, here’s something from page 134 instead of 34:
“You look shattered,” he said. “You should get an early night and some sleep.” He didn’t look much better himself.
3. The story is getting really interesting now, but I don’t think I would want to live there. Visit yes, just for the adventure of seeing someplace new, but I would not want to find myself stranded in this world like Sammy (the protagonist) does.