What are you reading Wednesday – 10/28/15
What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. To participate, open the book you are currently reading to page 34 (or 34% in your ebook) and answer these three questions.
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a complete sentence. (or two!)
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Now for my answers this week…
I’m still reading a few of the books I’ve previously posted, but after yesterday’s list of cozy mysteries I felt the need to read one…
2. She stopped by the nursing station to see if she could find out anything else about Molly’s condition but they couldn’t, or wouldn’t, add to what she already knew.
3. I wouldn’t mind living in the small southern town of Ashton Corners. For the most part, the people are agreeable, the weather is fine, they have both a bookstore and a great public library. That would be all I’d need!