First of all – an apology. I’ve been lax in posting lately, and even missed my Top Ten Tuesday this week! Between traveling out of state to visit family last week, and a sick child this week, I’ve just gotten behind. I’ll try to get myself back on track over the next few days though! 🙂
So, on with the post. What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. To participate, open the book you are currently reading to page 34 (or 34% in your ebook) and answer these three questions.
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a complete sentence. (or two!)
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Now for my answers this week…
2. “While he checked her eyes with an ophthalmoscope, he asked a few questions – her name, date of birth, social security number – and she realized that he wanted to ascertain whether or not her memory had been affected by whatever was happening to her.”
3. I probably wouldn’t mind living in Southern California. I would mind dealing with the people that Bibi (the main character is not actually Ashley Bell :)) is currently on the run from, however!
So, are you reading anything this week? Leave me a comment or a link back to your own post!