What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. To participate, open the book you are currently reading to page 34 (or 34% in your ebook) and answer these three questions.
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a complete sentence. (or two!)
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Now for my answers this week…
1. Crimson Shore by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child
Agent Pendergast #15 – thanks to Kristi over at the Hidden Staircase blog for letting me know this one was available on NetGalley! This is one of my all-time favorite series.
2. “Please take care to park within the lines,” said Constance to the young man she had recruited to drive the car the length of town. He’d been gawking at the car while she stood there, wondering what to do, and she had offered to let him drive it. He had leapt at the chance. Only once he was in the car had she noticed he smelled like fish.
3. This installment in the Pendergast series takes place in a small coastal town in Massachusetts. Except for the nasty police chief, I don’t think I would mind living there.
Now how about you? What are you reading this Wednesday? Be sure to leave a link to your own post if you’ve done one!