What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. To participate, open the book you are currently reading to page 34 (or 34% in your ebook) and answer these three questions.
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a complete sentence. (or two!)
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Now for my answers this week…
2. As good as the book has been so far, nothing too exciting is happening on page 34! 🙂
Lucky finished laying placemats along the countertop, then unlocked the front door and flipped the sign over. The Spoonful was open for the day.
3. A small Vermont skiing town actually sounds perfect! I’d like it even better in the off-season when all the tourist had gone home. As long as murder wasn’t a regular occurrence, I think Snowflake would be a great hometown.