What are you reading Wednesday – 5/27/15
What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Its A Reading Thing. To participate, just use the book you’re currently reading to answer these questions. If you have a blog, feel free to leave a link to your post so others can visit and see your post. If you don’t, you can just leave your answers in the comments below.
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share one complete sentence.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
My Answers this week:
1. Crazy Mountain Kiss by Keith McCafferty (Sean Stranahan Mystery #4)
2. She propped the book on her chest, thinking about Gallagher, who had the blackguard’s insolence and devilish looks, and wondered at the color of his heart.
3. If we can remove the murder and just talk about the setting, then yes, I wouldn’t mind living in or visiting the Crazy Mountains. They seem a bit isolated, but if it didn’t get too lonely, it would be a peaceful place to be. For a while, anyway!
Now tell me what you are reading this week! 🙂
One thought on “What are you reading Wednesday – 5/27/15”
Well, I’m taking a break from books this week and reading a few articles like this one from The Atlantic on whether nice guys or jerks get ahead: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/06/why-it-pays-to-be-a-jerk/392066/
I have a book I should be reading but I’m bored by it. 😦
LikeLiked by 1 person