What are you reading Wednesday – 7/15/15
What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Its A Reading Thing. To participate, open the book you are currently reading to page 34 (or 34% in your ebook) and answer these three questions. Feel free to leave your answers or a link to your blog post in the comments.
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a complete sentence. (or two!)
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
2. I’d been warned the day I started working here that Theodore has what Bertie called “wandering hands”, meaning books would sometimes find themselves in his coat pockets, or make their way to the shelves in his home.
3. Definitely – the Bodie Island Lighthouse sounds like a beautiful place to work (and live).