What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. To participate, open the book you are currently reading to page 34 (or 34% in your ebook) and answer these three questions.
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a complete sentence. (or two!)
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Now for my answers this week…
2. Galdore pursed his lips and turned away. He felt that he knew in his heart the Starterns’ theory, and that it was true, but his will could not force his brain to process the knowledge.
3. Not sure yet! I’m only on chapter 3, and nothing terrible has presented itself so far, so I suppose it would be ok to visit this world, but I don’t think I would want to stay forever. Too medieval sounding for my taste! 🙂
Now your turn – what are YOU reading this week?