What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. To participate, open the book you are currently reading to page 34 (or 34% in your ebook) and answer these three questions.
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a complete sentence. (or two!)
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Now for my answers this week…
I received an advanced copy for review from the author, but you can pick up your own copy on 2/2!
2. Page 34 only contains about 1/2 of a paragraph at the end of a chapter, but here goes…
So I simply shrugged and turned away, busying myself with gathering files and paperwork I’d need for the status meeting. Behind me, I heard the scurried clicking of claws against the hardwood floors, then a loud hiss and a sharp doggie yelp, followed by Bentley’s own form of barking: “Ms. Crump, get that cat into the break room now!”
3. Inspiration Valley North Carolina sounds like my kind of place, with all the southern charm you’d expect from a town in a cozy mystery. I’m sure it would be a great place to live.