What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. To participate, open the book you are currently reading to page 34 (or 34% in your ebook) and answer these three questions.
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a complete sentence. (or two!)
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Now for my answers this week…
1. Gone by Midnight by Joyce and Jim Lavene
A collection of 13 stories
2. “I wanted your death. Slow and painful. I wanted to hear you to beg.” Her weapon was just out of reach near the bed port under the light. If she could manage to stretch forward-
3. Too hard to say – with 13 different stories, I think I’ll just plan on staying home to read this week. 🙂
Don’t forgot to tell me what you’re reading this Wednesday, or leave a link to your own post if you have one.