What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. To participate, open the book you are currently reading to page 34 (or 34% in your ebook) and answer these three questions.
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a complete sentence. (or two!)
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Now for my answers this week…
1. City of Gold by Carolyn Arnold
2. It wasn’t like he never visited the artifacts he’d tracked down. He just preferred not to see them on their opening nights.
3. The characters actually make their home in Canada, and I wouldn’t mind living there. However, in this story they take off for Bolivia in search of the City of Gold. I’ve lived in South America, but nowhere quite so remote as this. I don’t think I’d like it at all! I’ll stick with reading about it. 🙂
So what is everyone else reading this Wednesday?