What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. To participate, open the book you are currently reading to page 34 (or 34% in your ebook) and answer these three questions.
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a complete sentence. (or two!)
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Now for my answers this week…
2. As Chessa lifted the items, her body trembled with grief. Zach. How could you? She pushed the painful thought from her mind, slipped inside the guest bathroom, and took her first full breath since the sheriff’s department had arrived.
3. It very much depends…I would not have a problem living in Lake Tahoe, but if i had to take off like Chessa, then no thank you! 🙂
So tell me, what are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments, and feel free to leave a link if you have a post to share.