What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by It’s A Reading Thing. To participate, open the book you are currently reading to page 34 (or 34% in your ebook) and answer these three questions.
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a complete sentence. (or two!)
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Now for my answers this week…
1. Reading Up a Storm by Eva Gates (Read my recent interview with her here)
Lighthouse Library Mystery #3
2. “Forgot about the differences between common sense an a darn fool, sounds like,” Josie whispered to me. I kept my face impassive. That they could have been killed, and that the coast guard rescuing them were putting themselves in danger, seemed not to matter to Marlene.
3. Cheating a little – I already answered this question when I featured Booked for Trouble (book # 2) on WAYRW! My answer then – “Definitely – the Bodie Island Lighthouse sounds like a beautiful place to work (and live).” I still agree with that assessment.
2 thoughts on “Reading Up a Storm by Eva Gates – WAYRW”
Sounds like you found another good one. Thanks.
LikeLiked by 1 person
It is good!