Genre: Mystery / Thriller
My Rating: *** (3 of 5 stars)
“Two people are abducted, imprisoned, and left with a gun. As hunger and thirst set in, only one walks away alive.”
What are you reading Wednesday – 7/1/15
What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Its A Reading Thing. To participate, open your current read to page 34 and answer these three questions. If you have a blog, leave a link down in the comments so that others can visit and see your post. If not, just leave a note with your answers. I’d love to hear what you are reading!
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a complete sentence. (or two!)
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
My Answers this week:
1. Eeny Meeny by M.J. Arlidge
2. Looking at the map, he saw that there were some holiday cottages only a mile or two away. Perhaps if he hurried he could make it there before it got too dark.
3. No! I wouldn’t want to have to live there. Too many bad things are happening at the moment. I’m not even sure I’d want to spend any time with the “nice” people in this story. (I do want to stick around long enough to find out how everything turns out, though! 🙂 )
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten list prompt. This week’s list is the Top Ten Books On My TBR pile for Summer 2015.
Check out the list and let me know what’s on your TBR pile for this summer. Leave your list or a link to your own blog post in the comments below.
Note – all book descriptions from Goodreads
Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten list prompt. This week’s list is the Top Ten books I plan to have in my beach bag this summer.
I’m not much of a beach person since I don’t like the heat, but these are the books I’m looking forward to reading on vacation this year.
I’d love to hear what you’re looking forward to reading this summer too! Let me know in the comments, and if you have a blog, why not write your own Top Ten list? Just be sure to link back to The Broke and the Bookish, and feel free to leave a link to your post in the comments here, too.